CADDY® ALL-IN-ONE electrical assemblies combine the electrical box, support bracket, mud ring, far-side support and ground wire pigtail into a single solution that is ready to use right out of the box. The system provides the contractor with the flexibility to wire from the front or the back of the assembly. The open-back design allows for easier access when installing conduit connectors or multiple circuits. Models are available with integrated, removable or without mud rings and, unlike many other solutions, the unit stays fixed in place when the mud ring is removed. The CADDY ALL-IN-ONE system includes stud-mounted, between-stud and floor-mounted solutions.
This unique system offers electrical contractors fewer components, better access for wiring, and may be purchased as standard inventory from stocking CADDY distributors.
- Complete assembly that is ready to use right out of the box and installs with just two screws
- Open-back design offers faster and easier access to install conduit connectors or wiring
- Box remains fixed in place when mud ring is removed (on applicable models)
- Rigid back plate functions as a far-side support and is resistant to bending
- Stocked inventory – available when you need it
- Made in the USA