Harness the Money-Saving Power of Remke’s PowR-Teck™ MC Cable Connectors.
Our PowR-Teck MC Cable Connectors feature an exclusive PowR-Lock™ one-piece design. No disassembly required – just push the cable through, tighten the connectors and you’re done.
PowR-Teck connectors are designed to form a watertight seal around the jacketed metal cable and at the enclosure entry. Rated NEMA 4 and IP 65, these connectors are in-stock in ½” to 4” hub sizes in aluminum, nickel-plated aluminum and stainless steel.
Design features of PowR-Teck connectors:
- One-Piece Compact Design
- Unique PowR-Lock Grounding Seal for superior conductivity
- No Disassembly Required for easy & fast installations
- Neoprene bushing provides superior pull-out & sealing protection
- Embedded Viton® O-Ring
Why Use MC Cable? Using MC Cable can save you of upwards of 50% on total installation cost vs. traditional pipe & wire. Some additional benefits of using MC Cable include:
- Fewer parts as MC Cable is preassembled & flexible
- No more bending conduit saves time along with the equipment and capital expense which means saving money
- MC Cable can be installed right off the reel meaning fewer tools, equipment & laborers required