The Industry’s Most Trusted Safety Switches
- UL98 and CSA certified, HP rated and approved for service entrance applications.
- Compact one piece lightweight construction thatenables easier installation even in tight spaces.
- Multiple break current paths for excellent loaded endurance, reduces heat and increases switching speed.
- Extended endurance cycles provides three times the UL requirement.
- 400 amp switch has two lugs 1/0 – 600 MCM; using two smaller wires vs. one large wire that can significantly reduce installation cost.
- Lay-in lugs are provided for easier wiring. The lug cap is removable and dramatically reduces the need for vertical insertion of wire into lug.
- Spring loaded heat sink fuse clip providing maintenance free consistent contact pressure for optimum performance.
- One piece line and load base to assure consistent phase-to-phase alignment.
- The enclosure incorporates an upward flange to prevent water, ice, and snow access from the top of themenclosure. Reductions in seams and large overlaps improve sealing characteristics.
- Extra ground lug on the neutral eliminates the need for installers to add additional lug when required forlocal codes.
- Tangential knock outs for consistent installation.
- Rugged metal handle with large red grip that provides high visibility for the user.
- Generous wire gutters that meet and/or exceed NEC wire bending space requirements.
- A unique enclosure design that adds
rigidity and strength. It also offers a touch-safe edge for the installer’s hand.
Download More Information Here
Want some more information on this product? Click the button below and one of our dedicated Electrical Advisors will get back to you promptly with the specs you need.